Maple and Black Walnut serving board, perfect for small charcuterie.
These paddle boards from the Vermont Butcherblock Company are perfect for small charcuterie boards - like an evening getaway with your loved one! Each board has a convenient handle for easy pick-up and one-handed carrying, leaving your other hand free to carry your beverage of choice (or to hold your loved ones hand!)
Crafted from two beautifully matched hardwoods - Maple and Black Walnut - these boards are sturdy, yet light. Meticulously cut to VERY precise measurements, once they are put together they make a perfect fit that will last a lifetime.
Hand finished with a food safe tung-oil & beeswax finish, all of our cheese boards are approximately 14-inches (36 cms) long (including handle), 10-inches (25 cms) wide, and 3/4 of an inch (2 cms) thick. The handle is just over 6-inches (15 cms) long, and is designed for easy carrying by hands of all sizes.
- Hand wash with mild soap & water, hand dry immediately
- Do not let boards soak in water
- Do not wash in dishwasher
- Use our Tung Oil Polish if your board develops a dry, "thirsty" look
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.