Custom Butcherblock Countertops
To request a quote for a custom Butcherblock Countertop:
We finish-ready sand our Butcherblock Countertops to 180 grit with an orbit sander on its face and all finished edges before we apply the finish.
Please note that any piece over 40 inches in width (3.33 feet) or 144 inches in length (12 feet) is considered oversized.
- Oversized pieces will incur additional handling and materials charges
- Oversized pieces require additional crafting time
If you need an oversized countertop please let us know well in advance of its required due date so that we can schedule accordingly.
Templating (within Vermont only)
We offer a Templating service within Vermont. Templating refers to obtaining the measurements of the space you want to install your custom Butcherblock Countertop. These include taking EXACT measurements of:
- Length and width of counter(s)
- Length between counter(s) and wall(s)
- Any irregular corners, curves, or protrusions along wall surface(s)
- Location of sink(s) or appliance(s)
- Any other desired options
The templating process takes roughly 1-2 hours, and requires a member of our team to visit the location you wish to install. To ensure the final product meets your unique vision, we request that the customer be there as well.
If applicable, we need exact specifications of each cutout - which are typically supplied by the sink or stove manufacturer.
If we are installing your Butcherblock Countertop, we will contact you to set up a time once the countertop is completed to your specifications.